Tofu Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tofu Forums

Discuss anything you wish

3 posters

[VOIIIIIII!] Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

SockPanda
    SockPanda

[VOIIIIIII!] Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Empty [VOIIIIIII!] Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Post  SockPanda Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:22 am

Kufufu~ SO. Anyone else out there watch/read/follow KHR? Favourite characters? Pairings? Scenes?

DISCUSS? 0w0

My favourites would have to be..

Characters: Bel <3, Squalo, Dino, Hibari, Ken, Chrome, M.M., Birds (JUST. CAUSE.)
    Pairings: Bel80, 8059, SD, XSD, 6918, XS, Squabble, S80, D18
    Scenes: Chibi Dera. 'nuff said. Honestly. And anything involving the Varia <33333

Spoiler:
    Squiggly_Monkey

[VOIIIIIII!] Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Empty Katekyo~ will contain spoilers!

Post  Squiggly_Monkey Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:11 am

I read katekyo! I really enjoyed the opening scenes when reborn got introduced. "What happens if I don't have a dying will when you shoot me with the bullet?" Reborn's non-chalant reply "I'm an assassin." xD

I don't understand the pairing system you used? What do those numbers mean?

I think the manga started failing in the future arc...but then it got awesome again when Xanxus came back Very Happy
    and now it's nice set-up for dramatic-ness later against the real funeral wreaths. Btw, does anyone else think it's stupid that they introduced the brother guy and then they killed him off in like less than 5 chapters?!

I think Reborn should end after this arc, it's hard to imagine what other craziness they can get up to. At least, they shouldn't go back to their own timeline unless its 'the end'.

Cool scenes = boss fights. Reborn manga has nice boss fights xD Oh and like did anyone notice - first boss = mokuro dukuro - joined their side, second boss = xanxus - joined their side (vongola side anyway), byakuran (sp?) = future recruit?
    SockPanda
    SockPanda

[VOIIIIIII!] Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Empty Re: [VOIIIIIII!] Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Post  SockPanda Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:28 pm

Numbers= Character names based on how they sound. (Letters are also used in some characters' cases)

For example: Gokudera= 59 as Go=5 and Ku/kyuu=9

So the mains numbers (off the top of my head) are:

Tsuna- 27
    Gokudera- 59
    Yamamoto-80
    Ryohei- 33 (Not used much, but hey C8)
    Mukuro- 69
    Chrome- 96
    Hibari- 18
    Byakuran- 100
    Xanxus- X
    Squalo- S
    Dino- D

So the pairings would be: 8059= YamamotoxGokudera and so on C8

And there are more numbers but I just woke up so my brain refuses to work X_X

adghjlafg I DENY THAT MARMON IS A GIRL D8<

And hahaha... Millefore+Vongola? LOL. IT'S LIKE, THE CLAM MARSHMALLOWS OR SOMETHING?
    Squiggly_Monkey

[VOIIIIIII!] Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Empty Re: [VOIIIIIII!] Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Post  Squiggly_Monkey Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:06 am

in what language are you pronouncing these numbers? >.>

i can't see how tsuna = 27.

Young people these dayz >.>
    SockPanda
    SockPanda

Post  SockPanda Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:54 am

Japanese. Not that they're COMPLETELY the same-sounding as their names/numbers. For some characters, it's the fact that their names relate to numbers. Like Yamamoto's for example.

And it's unfortunate for you if you can't see it, if you do a bit more research into it (there are plenty of sites that will provide a MUCH better explanation than I have)feel free to~
    Tofu
    Tofu
    Admin

Post  Tofu Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:25 am

I don't think the manga will finish in this arc. The manga-ka hasn't explained how Reborn and co. turned into babies. =]
    SockPanda
    SockPanda

Post  SockPanda Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:44 am

C8 Arcobaleno curse~~ I'm sure they've mentioned it somewhere. I mean, with Lal and all that in the TYL arc.
    Tofu
    Tofu
    Admin

[VOIIIIIII!] Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Empty Chapter 231!

Post  Tofu Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:30 am

Wahh it finally came out. More non plotish stuff until the end.

Dino came back! =]

I nearly died when I saw that his hair was fine. (I was having this major whinge when I saw a TYL Dino. He had a Mohawk and long hair.It was fan-made luckily.)
    SockPanda
    SockPanda

Post  SockPanda Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:27 am

Ffs guys, spoiler tags *OCDS*

AND LOOOOL. EVERY 33/YAOI FANGIRL HAD THEIR DREAMS DESTROYED:
    Spoiler:
    Tofu
    Tofu
    Admin

Post  Tofu Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:18 am

ROFL- I didn't notice it was her! Are you sure? Her face was like shined off...
    SockPanda
    SockPanda

Post  SockPanda Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:16 am

Lol~ Helps when you keep an eye on the RAWS/KHR LJ comm. Andandyes. It's herrrr~
    Tofu
    Tofu
    Admin

Post  Tofu Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:21 am

gah. What an unlikely couple. Will this hopefully stop your gay couple fandom?!
    SockPanda
    SockPanda

Post  SockPanda Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:02 am

Psh, I dont really care about Ryohei~ He's not one of my favourite characters *shrug* plus you cant pair him up with anyone apart from Lussuria >.> Soyeah
    Tofu
    Tofu
    Admin

[VOIIIIIII!] Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Empty Chapter 233

Post  Tofu Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:28 am

I just decided that I'm officially a fangirl of Basil. He's awesome! *squeals* It's nice to see that Tsuna isn't all pro and stuff and still 'no good' XD
    SockPanda
    SockPanda

Post  SockPanda Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:32 am

Basil's box animal.. *snort*

And LOLOLOL AT SQUALO IN 235
    Tofu
    Tofu
    Admin

Post  Tofu Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:35 am

I love Dino better. He's still oh so adorable, even though his hair is retarded... ><
    SockPanda
    SockPanda

Post  SockPanda Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:57 am

XD His retardedness even after ten years makes him so adorable~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:14 pm