Tofu Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tofu Forums

Discuss anything you wish

3 posters

Ahh~ Peer pressure~

SockPanda
    SockPanda

Ahh~ Peer pressure~ Empty Ahh~ Peer pressure~

Post  SockPanda Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:17 am

Rarara~ Tofu, I think you got the intro thing wrong C8 Just a heads up, since we post individually on other forums~ (ignoreplz *SHOT*)

Sock/Sockie/Panda here~ Joined for the sake of joining (and peer pressure, ohmai)

Music: J-pop/rock/VK: m-flo,Verbal, BACK-ON, Utada, Ayumi, Do As Infinity, AnCafe, Lolita23q, Versailles, ALI Project to name my main listenings~~~

Manga/Anime: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, D.Grayman, Rozen Maiden, Air Gear, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, DOGS are my main followings. Occasional others include Ouran, Kuroshitsuji and various other titles~

Books: Ah.... Too many to name C8

Gaming: Hurr... Varies. Square fangirl like any other- TWEWY-wise, not KH (anymore)/ Only FF I follow is XII (for the sake of CAPTAIN BASH DAMMIT. And Larsa <3) Imma fan of horror games, kinda C8 Even if I dont get to play many~

And of arcade games count, then DDR, Drummania/GuitarFreaks, ParaPara etcetc

Other stuff: Panda cosplays,writes, draws, sleeps, eats, pedos certain forum members and other whatnot~ Anyone with LiveJournal, give me a shout!

Ararara~ That was boooring. TOFU. MAKE THESE FORUMS MOAR INTERESTING. *throws streamers everywhere* Before I abandon it and head back to CNZ <333
    SoraFangirl
    SoraFangirl

Ahh~ Peer pressure~ Empty Re: Ahh~ Peer pressure~

Post  SoraFangirl Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:36 am

Oh noes, it's SockPanda Hiiiiiii thar. Welcome to a very inactively fun forum. And hooray for peer pressure, it is a wonderful invention.~ CNZ is a good forum too. Oh and we need a forum games topic cos I live on those. ^.^
    SockPanda
    SockPanda

Post  SockPanda Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:29 pm

*ttly not a forum game whore* Mrrr.. Yeah =_= Pretty boring around here atm.. >.>
    Squiggly_Monkey

Post  Squiggly_Monkey Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:03 am

someone go create a forum game? I'd like to try xD
    SockPanda
    SockPanda

Post  SockPanda Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:46 am

www.cosplaynewzealand.forumotion.com

Go join, serious~ Plentyyy of insanity and forum games around~

*SHAMELESS PLUGGING /SHOT

Sponsored content