Tofu Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tofu Forums

Discuss anything you wish

3 posters

Naruto (The manga)

Tofu
    Tofu
    Admin

Naruto (The manga) Empty Naruto (The manga)

Post  Tofu Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:33 am

Discuss the current chapters of Naruto here!

*Warning there will be spoilers!*
    Squiggly_Monkey

Naruto (The manga) Empty Naruto 435

Post  Squiggly_Monkey Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:52 am

People read Naruto 435 yet?

Pretty decent set-up chapter, hopefully Pain will release some juicy secrets about their plans and stuff. And Ino's dad with the stereotypical lightbulb over his head moment - any ideas??? Personally, I think they're going to try storm the tower that Ino's dad saw through the body of one of the Pain, maybe they'll send a strike force out similar to the sasuke retrieval arc (hopefully...) And Shizune and grandpa frog seemed to have died. Oh well, no big loss? I'm also wondering what's going to happen with the Danzou coup that's supposed to happen. It also seems like everybody else of Leaf village is in a state of shock e.g. no mention of Neji or Lee trying to step in, though it'll probably just dilute the story.

Prediction: at least two more months before Pain dies/retreats/stop destroying Konoha!
    Tofu
    Tofu
    Admin

Naruto (The manga) Empty Chapter 435

Post  Tofu Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:04 am

Shizune died. And grandpa frog got skewered. *insert evil laugh*. I think the purpose of collecting the bodies that Pein killed is to review on who died. I personally think that the manga-ka went on a massacre and lost track on who he killed...

Nothing terribly shocking happened this chapter... Does anyone know what it means by "Pein stealing Kakashi?" On the first page on the side there was like 'He killed Jiraya, stole Kakashi.etc" Does this mean that Kakashi hasn't died?

Sasuke seems to be forgotten, haha. Can't wait to see what happens when he goes to destroy Konoha only to see someone had already bet him too it.
    SockPanda
    SockPanda

Naruto (The manga) Empty Re: Naruto (The manga)

Post  SockPanda Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:24 am

Eh.. Just popping in here, but guys- have you every heard of SPOILER TAGS?

They make discussing stuff and/or not ruining the scenes and stuff for people that aren't up to that part a heck lot easier. Seriously.
    Squiggly_Monkey

Naruto (The manga) Empty spoiler tags...

Post  Squiggly_Monkey Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:16 am

never used spoiler tag before....i'll test it out....

Spoiler:

yay it works
    Tofu
    Tofu
    Admin

Naruto (The manga) Empty Naruto Chapter 437

Post  Tofu Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:25 am

Spoiler:

Talk to me!

Sponsored content

Naruto (The manga) Empty Re: Naruto (The manga)

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:28 am