Tofu Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tofu Forums

Discuss anything you wish

4 posters

Introductions (Introducing yourself)

Tofu
    Tofu
    Admin

Introductions (Introducing yourself) Empty Introductions (Introducing yourself)

Post  Tofu Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:28 am

Introduce yourself, say Hi and be friendly!
    Squiggly_Monkey

Introductions (Introducing yourself) Empty A Squiggly Monkey is me!

Post  Squiggly_Monkey Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:11 am

I am a Squiggly Monkey because I am squigglish. It's not a real word yet but it would be nice if it was xD

Music: I like a diverse style of music - pop, indie, electronic, hip-hop, classical - they're all interesting. Only genres I'm not so fond of is punk and metal, but hopefully that will change one day Smile I play piano and used to play clarinet, and I used to write compositions too. Just simple stuff, usually for piano only.

Manga/Anime: One Piece! D.Gray-man! Tsubasa! FullMetal Alchemist! Naruto! + others. I like epic style ones, especially if they have lots of nice themes and stuff to think about e.g. d.gray-man

Books: Fav author is Orson Scott Card, who writes really good sci-fi. The ways he craft his character are so good >.< I also like eng lit xD Shakespeare is okay, but preferably more modern writers.

Gaming: Unreal Tournament 2004! plus various assorted DS games

Oh, and I also like to think a lot about random stuff that have no answers i.e. philosophy xD
    Tofu
    Tofu
    Admin

Introductions (Introducing yourself) Empty Hi ^________^

Post  Tofu Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:58 am

Hihi! I'm Tofu-chan. Why Tofu? That is a question that remains to be unanswered. Some people like calling me C.C; both are fine. =]

I like Asian music, though recently I'm starting to like English music now. (They are starting to finally sing!) I like alternate rock the best. I play the piano and am going to take Grade 7 soon. I love piano cause it's cool. And if you play well it makes you look cool.

Manga/Anime: I like quite a lot, even though I am a girl (or am i? ) I like shonen manga better than shoujo manga. Somehow a shoujo manga always have the same overall story line; 'he loves her, but I love him. What ever shall I do?!' I like really deep stuff, though I do not detest random humour such as Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei (man was that weird!) I like ones with strong themes and characters. It's even better if there is an evil genius there!

Books: (Has anyone noticed that I unconsciously started copying Mr. Squiggles layout?)I love Artemis Fowl; cause everything about it is awesome! I like series better than a single book.

Gaming: I started gaming about a month ago; playing UT2K4. Man is it exhausting. After playing it for a while you get motion sickness.

I like writing fanfiction and I basically do things so I can escape the reality we are living in (our world is so screwed up!)

I learn Japanese, and I am adequate at it (I can talk to a native speaker for about 32scs? XP)

Kore kara mo yorushiku onegaishimasu!
    SoraFangirl
    SoraFangirl

Introductions (Introducing yourself) Empty Re: Introductions (Introducing yourself)

Post  SoraFangirl Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:08 am

Kukukuku, hello thar. I am SoraFangirl (my universal username for all forums), who is a frequent lurker of forumotion, but has only recently joined Tofu Forums.

Music: J-pop/rock and English music. Anything that is catchy and nice. Correction, anything that I can get my hands on through downloading.

Manga/Anime: Though my downloading capacity does not allow me to watch a great deal of anime, manga is usually my better choice.

Books: Hm.. I guess I tend to like a lot of books, I'm quite easy to please, I guess. *shifty eyes*

Gaming: The Final Fantasy franchise, who doesn't love Squeeeeeeeeee-nix? Oh, and of course, Kingdom Hearts. Various DS games, including Trauma Centre and everybody's favourite old-school Pokemon.
    101narufan13
    101narufan13

Introductions (Introducing yourself) Empty ????????

Post  101narufan13 Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:34 am

ugh...HI???????????????????????????????????????????
    I was made to come here by none other than the maker of this forum so YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

music: English/Chinese/French/Japanese and Korean pop. Although I'm only allowed to listen to English, CHinese and French music as my dad sifts through all the songs on my MP4, *sniff*

Manga/Anime: NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!! I think my username is quite self-explanatory. Although nowadays it is getting a BIT boring, just a TEENST, TINYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY bit so don't worry, my friends, I will always be a fan of Naruto

Books: manga and The five ancestors, I'm kinda getting bored of reading books now, MUAHAHAHAHAHA, finally my personality is changing, YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Gaming: not allowed to play, although I sometimes sneak onto Neopets and theninja-rpg, it (theninja-rpg) is based on Naruto so join all you Narufans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing much to say except that I have multiple personalities and can get hyper/random/weird at times
    ^_^

Sponsored content

Introductions (Introducing yourself) Empty Re: Introductions (Introducing yourself)

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:54 pm